Pray to remove fear and bring courage to stand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusMySavior

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray to remove fear and bring courage to stand and speak to the people. I need the Lord's guidance. I am asking you, Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ name asking for your help I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection in my home and surroundings I have sleepless nights living in fear of being harassed by ### this man don't want to leave my home in peace and quiet just...
Replies
7
Views
266
**A Prayer for ###** Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and expectation. I praise You because You are faithful, You are our Provider, our Healer, our Defender, and our Shepherd. Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
212
Heavenly Father, I lift up my son ### to You, asking for Your guidance and protection. He is trapped in an abusive relationship, fearful of the unknown risks in leaving. Grant him the confidence and strength to make the difficult decision to walk away, knowing that You will provide for him...
Replies
5
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom