Pray To Heal From Sickness

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelina.tobing@yahoo.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelina.tobing@yahoo.com

Guest
please pray for ### to healing as he is admitted at ### hospital
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We kneel at your feet tonight pleading your love and mercy over ### for complete healing. We acknowledge your majesty and mercy for all who shall call upon the name of the Lord. We beg your healing hands upon the ailing body of ###. He acknowledges that you are the one true living God of miracles. Lord please provide a healing miracle tonight for one who believes and praises your Holy name. Amen.
 
Lord stretch you miracle hand on your child ###. She is admitted in hospital ICU for critical care, Lord wash all her sins and embrace her and give her healing... Lord bless the family and give her strength and witness your kindness... praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Our heavenly father we bring ### at your feet and ask for her healing in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord please cure ### and give her complete healing Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Please God heal ###. Give him life. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted again in hospital as his getting bad stomach pain and cramps in legs and is having continuous pain for 3-4 hrs and crying,pls lord Jesus heal him with ur precious blood and I have faith he will be delivered from all evil spirit and save him from sickness
Replies
9
Views
152
Please Minister's of the most high God pray for me ### ### have been sick for almost two weeks started as coughing and flu now today I feel numbness all over my body I went to Government clinic have been given medicine name Prednisone and septrin and panado waiting to go to the lab tomorrow...
Replies
10
Views
372
Hello. I have been sick over the past month constantly feeling unwell day after day. I have also had 2 panic attacks. I assume that I am sick because of the fear of sickness and work. I have reached my breaking point and I really hope that this will change. I hope to thrive next month and the...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom