Pray to God. My exams are going on and I want to score.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Blessed be the Lord thank You Father in Heaven for answering there prayer request and blessing them in every area of there lives in Jesus name amen
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As i told i want to get good grades for this exam that is happening tommorow history i just want to get question paper that with ithe answers that i know please pray for me my mighty god please help me to get good grade
Replies
10
Views
187
Oo my might god please pay off my hardwork for this exam make me score good marks on the exams especially for the next exam chemistry. Please grand my wish/prayer as a kid of you
Replies
12
Views
203
I am ### from ###. I am doing MD pathology. I have my final exams going on. I am very scared for my exam. I am unable to concentrate on my studies. I am unable to remember anything. I want you to pray for my exam. I want to pass in exam. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom