Pray To Get ### Lost Love Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjali2849

Humble Prayer Partner
I and my boyfriend ### broke up recently. I love him a lot and am struggling a lot to make him realize my love for him. Please get him back to me by your prayers, please. And also that his parents agree to our marriage and we get married soon with all your blessings and prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray to God so I could get my love ### back
Replies
6
Views
242
Urgent prayer request: I am mentally not stable. I feel for my love, come back! I know her from ### and the end of year suddenly I felt changes in behaviour and came to know that she planned to get married with other guy, but I still waiting for her to come back after a lot of hurting so I urge...
Replies
6
Views
309
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom