Pray To Get ### Lost Love Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjali2849

Humble Prayer Partner
I and my boyfriend ### broke up recently due to misunderstanding. And his parent's also dnt agree for our marriage. Please pray that he realises my love for him and comes back to me. I love him a lot. Please pray That we get married soon.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray to God so I could get my love ### back
Replies
6
Views
241
I need your prayers to get my Love back as we have reached to no contact situation and things are really worse. She is not interested to talk to me and no communication. Her name is ### and I need all my beloved to pray get my love back again for this life. I really wanna spend this life happily...
Replies
9
Views
4K
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom