Pray To Free ###'s Soul From Black Magicians...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ineedhelp

Guest
Hello There,

I need Help, I lost my Wife two months Ago and, I do not know what to do or not but One day I dreamed that Her Soul is captured by some Black Magicians. I am in great depression for that if it is true then she will never pass away; she needs my help but I can't do anything. What I can do is only Prayer to Jesus. Please pray for her to Jesus to get her free and take her with Himself.

I need really extreme help in this. Please Pray For me.

###
 
What are these links? Are they the prayers that will work for her in real life?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jennifer is someone I know and for whom I have been praying so that she is saved and she attains salvation from her sins. We haven't met in person for a long time, but I do know that she needs to get out of the trap she has entered, and where satan is holding her. Like any Christian who is...
Replies
5
Views
92
Prayer warriors we have divine authority to stand and fight on behalf of our loved ones in sin. It is not God's desire for anyone to die in sin and go to hell but for all to be saved. I did not know I still loved my husband until I started praying for him. I have asked the merciful God we serve...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom