Pray to deliver me from patterns developed ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ### to continue to develop the needed treatments for high blood pressure which has long depended on daily pills that could soon move to just two injections a year, according to a new review in The Lancet that outlines late-stage therapies now in global trials. Pray for ###'s to continue...
Replies
6
Views
268
The people who are seeing this post or followed my posts before know I have become completely disturbed since a few days, sleepless nights, anxious thoughts, uncertainty, hopelessness… it has affected me mentally, physically, emotionally. The person I loved the most and deep down I know he also...
Replies
6
Views
217
Jesus Christ, please help me not to be ashamed, although I wish others had and are made to confess just as many and more uncomfortables. 6 things are happening with handles in this house that were strange. I had used the handle in my parents' restroom as a dildo during my stimulant drug usage...
Replies
8
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom