PRAY TO CAST OUT THESE DEMONS. I AM FRANTIC ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRAY TO CAST OUT THESE DEMONS. I AM ### PRAYERS ONLY HELP FOR A WHILE, I NEED TO BE FREE. WHY ARE OTHERS SET FREE AND I CONTINUE TO HAVE ###..I AM ### WRECK###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing this to ask for you to pray for me - I am facing being kicked out my home I have lived at for many years. My family cannot/will not keep me any longer. The alternative option is a less private housing which causes me difficulties. I ask that my family, will change their mind and...
Replies
7
Views
706
?
  • Locked
### still is not home. I am frantic with worry. Please pray ### gets home safely and soon. Pray ### cuts out these long, long drives every day. Thank you for praying.
Replies
8
Views
53
  • Locked
COMFORT ME LORD I AM FRANTIC. UR TELLING ME I AM NOT DOING WHAT U WANT ME TO DO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM WEAK BUT I'LL DO ANYTHING U SAY I AM SCARED OUT OF MIND
Replies
4
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom