pray ### the one ### and ### ...

CherylShearon

Servant of All
pray ### the one ### and ### hope to adopt. They are at ### resting him for Covid we have not seen them since ### weeks.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
228
Jesus please let the person who said she would fix my application status do what she said. It is not fair I have done everything that I was supposed to and yet they keep ignoring my paperwork that I have already sent multiple times, state that I didn't submit it (lying), and threatening to close...
Replies
10
Views
120
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom