Pray the Lord continues to work on my marriage with ###

Brio

Disciple of Prayer
Pray the Lord continues to work on my marriage with midlife ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage and ### today. Let there be peace and unity between my ### and ###. Shut the Lions mouth today, stop all name calling. I'm praying that you touch my ###'s heart to have compassion on my ###. I plead the blood of...
Replies
11
Views
320
I pray for full reconciliation of my marriage. That God would come in and show both me and my husband that this can and will work. I pray for redemption and love to come in like a flood and remind us that God has the final say. I pray that all works of the enemy are cast out and can no longer...
Replies
9
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom