Pray that the person I’m living with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a long story but... the short of a long story is my friend is trying to get into assisted living, and is being prevented from doing so by a social worker at the rehab facility where she's been for some time who does not appear to like her, who lied on her state assessment saying that my...
Replies
9
Views
123
I posted this prayer request earlier: "Someone recently contacted me online saying that they are a Christian person looking for other Christian friends. While they seem genuine, there are some things about them contacting me that I am concerned about and some concerning things that I am...
Replies
5
Views
219
Holy Spirit please present this to God after today I'm going to go back to being a natural and pure person. Life In I have a PROTECTED domain for now on no more lines of people to soul mate for ### or any man in my domain ever again Justice Swiftly I have to give up on ### now it is completely...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom