pray that the God of Israel should ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 – “he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:24 recalls the time when God provided manna, a miraculous bread-like substance, to sustain the...
Replies
11
Views
189
AI Overview Amos 4:12 is a solemn declaration from God to the people of Israel, warning them of impending judgment for their sin and idolatry. The verse states, "Therefore this is what I will do to you, O Israel; because I will do this to you, prepare to meet your God!". This was a call for the...
Replies
6
Views
255
I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom