pray that the challenges I have been facing with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
pray that the challenges I have been facing with my job, my wrecked car, aches and pain, the anger my ### has for me, and the problems with my housing ease up
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
I pray that the Lord will hear your prayers. That he will help you through your struggles. Know that the Lord is with all of us, we need to be patient and take the time to hear him. I pray that there will be positive changes for your situations. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Song of Solomon 5:7: “The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me, they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse reveals the bride’s...
Replies
8
Views
228
Have been facing gambling addiction for 3 months now and have been getting into debt too as my job hasn’t been productive please pray for me my name is ###
Replies
7
Views
458
Dear Lord, I have been facing financial difficulties over the past ### years. I have tried all means with no avail and have pleading for your mercy. Please grant me blessings to finally overcome this hurdle and the pain I've been going through. I know with You, all things are possible. Please...
Replies
4
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom