Pray That ### Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew 7:7 â€Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Almighty God, please hear this cry of Your child and grant this request if it's Your will. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried to stop smoking several times and never get anywhere. Please pray for me to stop.
Replies
9
Views
128
Heavenly Father, thank you for walking the path with me, guiding my voice and my hand. Please also guide those around me so that stresses are removed and all is back to normal. You will recall Lord that in these past these stresses have brought on moments of depression and seizures when...
Replies
11
Views
185
pls pray that I stop stress eating I have gained ### lbs in a short time. I am stressed. I also feel unloved. Pls help me make better choices and take better care of myself. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom