Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
If we do not know who our creator is :
- we are busy with worldly things , many Distractions
- it leads to Unconfessed Sin
- then it leads to a Neglected Habits
- that leads to Pain and Disappointment because of losing trust in God, we listen to other voices - we lost the anchor of our Faith...
My stepson is with us two weeks on two weeks off. He is at his mom's house, where he has a really different way of living and is out of school currently and has been for the past two years. She doesn’t believe in doctors. My stepson, age ###, is now beginning to think all of this is normal and...
I've always believed that when God brings people into our lives, it is always for a reason. When I started working abroad, I was blessed to be surrounded by Christian friends I care about. Until I met a guy at one of my creative events, whom I was attracted to, and he felt the same way about me...