Pray that my life straightens out...I've made ...

Pray that my life straightens out...I've made a lot of bad choices... It's 100% my fault... Please Pray things will turn around for me... Please pray also that I stay out of jail ...

I prayed with you in Jesus mighty Name! Amen 🙏
 
Pray that my life straightens out...I've made a lot of bad choices... It's 100% my fault... Please Pray things will turn around for me... Please pray also that I stay out of jail...
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I really need your prayers. I have been sick now for over a week. Very sick. It’s like the flu or a really bad cold, but it just won’t go away. Also… In August 2022, my wife really hurt me. Our job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter were going...
Replies
9
Views
221
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Divorce is a terrible thing. I am convinced it’s probably one of the most selfish things that a person can do to another. God hates it! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom