pray that my ### doesn't cause me to lose ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is thinking of leaving his high paying job for some reason that he is no longer happy in his job. But he is already old and about to get married. I pray that he continues his job so he will have enough to support his family financially, especially that his fiancee is sickly and needs...
Replies
6
Views
220
Please pray for me I am very sad because I am ### years old and I never dated or married and guys rejected me in the past. And I have been alone and lonely and I have no friends and people rejected me and I lived with people that made me feel alone and people excluded me even my family. And my...
Replies
8
Views
327
I am so sorry to hear about your son. Please pray for healing for your ### son who got his both hands burnt by boiled water. Pray that he will respond to the drips for fluids and medicine. May God provide comfort and healing for him and your family during this difficult time. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom