Pray that my ### account doesn't get ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in ### puts back up the Blocking door metal sheet to give My daughter peace about her cats getting outside the assignment ends period..Then I pack up my belongings that r outside on the side of the house so I can take all of my belongings somewhere I can put them greatlyyyyy where I have a...
Replies
7
Views
147
Please pray that i receive my money in my account i am a student i need GOD support and your in prayer . JESUS please help me on earth . I pray for victory upon my life and to do mighty things on earth . Protection, long healthy life, a twinflame , harmoney stability . I need your support Father...
Replies
12
Views
210
Prayer request to have my ### account been restored as I do not know that but uploading the video which I brought is illegal and now they have removed my channel which I used for archiving purposes not to violate copyright pray that Jesus will help to restore my ### account as soon as possible.
Replies
5
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom