Pray that me ### see sees my ...

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over both of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish that every girl that sees my profile on my Dating app Dateability will all like my profile and everything about me and that they all start messaging me in the afternoon starting at 12:30 pm and for the rest of my life and that I find the right girl out of all of them who is the perfect...
Replies
9
Views
116
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
182
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom