Pray that I would have favor with employer, that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimC

Humble Servant of All
Pray that I would have favor with employer, that God would prosper me in abilities, work ethic, time management. That I would score well in work metrics and be provided with a computer that doesn't break down. Pray that I would be allowed to work from home as I have in the past. As God prospered Daniel and made him excel, Pray I will excel in work and be blessed for it.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I would have a more secure sense of self. I know I have a lot of talents, I can sing well, I can cook well, I'm funny, I'm academically intelligent... but somehow I feel like I should always dim my light lest I hurt someone or make someone feel insecure/smaller, like my ### or other...
Replies
7
Views
289
Pray that I have favor in my job, that I’m blessed and let me do the right thing everyday from this moment forward. I pray I get enough working days to survive the day to day expensive. I pray if this isn’t the job for me that God blesses me with a new job I’m blessed in. I ask this in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
200
Weird I would have to pray for this, but I've been trying to get ahold of some call in prayer lines, and I get recordings, and eventually they say they're overwhelmed to answer now, try back later. FOR ME TO GET THROUGH. This overcrowded world creates much competition, and it's not fun for the...
Replies
6
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom