Pray that I won't get in trouble ...

withhope

Humble Servant
Pray that I won't get in trouble at work for something I am innocent in Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a mistake & they’re saying there may be disciplinary action which will go in my permanent file. Please pray I don’t get in trouble.
Replies
10
Views
188
Jesus please help my ### won't get up for this important event, and he promised he would. Please let him wake up. Please also let me be able to see where his grade was corrected and please let my package update. Please let my ### be careful with his money and opening this account. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
120
I’ve been working off the clock to try to get my work done. I’m happy to do it but sometimes my anxiety or OCD gets the best of me. I sent out a stern email and I think it might have gotten me in trouble. I pray that me staying late is not seen so I can continue to help and serve my...
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom