Pray that I will clean and declutter my home this summer!!

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that I will clean and declutter and organize my home, because I have a small apartment and pretty much stuff.

0) Pray that I will not feel overwhelmed and stressed with too much work not knowing where to start

1) Pray that I will throw, give, or SELL all stuff that I don't need or that distract me unnecessarily...

2) Pray that I will reorganize things so that it will be very effective for me (I don't have enough closets, or they are too high, or too small...)

3) Pray that I will remember where I have put all stuff (I sometimes forget what I have at all and then buy new stuff...)

4) Pray that I will clean the whole apartment including all corners and walls properly

5) Pray that it will be fun and easy

6) Pray that I get splendid IDEAS how to organize my home in the name of Jesus!!

Also pray that I will have healthy eating and sleeping habits in harmony with all that I do. That I am disciplined and organized.

Thank you brothers and sisters.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to declutter my home and make it neat and tidy, to have order and system so that it is a good living space for my family to enjoy. I am willing to let go. My son says I am a hoarder.
Replies
9
Views
874
I am struggling to tidy my home as I am a hoarder of a sort. I want to declutter and give away things so that I can have a home conducive for my family.
Replies
7
Views
349
Please pray for me to completely organize and declutter my home. It is too small for my needs, but God can do miracles. Lord, help me to make a space for every object in my apartment and to organize it well so that I remember well where I have put it and quickly reach it. Lord, help me not to...
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom