Pray that I get my own place ...

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

💓Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let me make drawing close to You my number one goal in life. God as I draw close to You bless me to grow in the holiness of God. God help me and show me how to always seek Jesus as my source and standard of holiness. God also show me how to appreciate and excel in my spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon my life. God don’t let me be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let me focus on drawing close to You, living a lifestyle of holiness, appreciating and excelling in my spiritual gifts, and the call you have placed upon my life for the glory of God. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name.


Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create decree declare demand into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY I DONT EVER PUT CASH IN CASH APP EVER AGAIN GREATLY. LIFE IN I GET A REGULAR INCOME SO I CAN PURCHASE MY HYGIENIC NEEDS MYSELF CONDITIONER SHAMPOO RAZORS AND SOME NEEDS FOR MY TOES GREATLY FOR NOW ON GREATLY. Life in I get...
Replies
11
Views
214
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
192
“Lord, please give me peace while I am here, protect me from negativity, and open the door for me to have my own home and privacy. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.” 🙏❤️
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom