Pray that I find a way to get back to my###

Rcdc

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that I find a way to get back to my hometown and my husband I left him so he would realize he had been taking me for granted and for the last several months we both have been talking and going to church I'm stuck about ### miles away from him and can't get home and my roommate I live with has become obsessed with me trying to get me to be with him and I'm afraid it's gonna turn violent if I don't leave I have no car and no money and my husband just had surgery and can't drive or work at this moment I'm scared and I need to get to him please pray for us
 
May your prayer be heard because it is in harmony with our Lord. May Love be in your heart. In Jesus name, I have prayed. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i been in the hospital and just getting able to go back to work i have no money no ride to get back and forth to work until i get paid
Replies
6
Views
226
pls pray that i find a boyfriend. I have had many challanges in relationships and have had difficulty in having a committed relationship. I am already ### years old and have never had anyone commit to me. I am always overlooked. I can no longer have children. Pls pray that I find a boyfriend...
Replies
11
Views
232
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom