pray that i find a job soon in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I find a part time job soon.
Replies
8
Views
281
Heavenly Father, I am praying that I get rehired back to my old company whose contract was terminated because the team took a different direction. I applied for another position but with all honesty, I have no idea how it's done. In the same way that I applied for the previous position that I...
Replies
5
Views
200
Please pray that I find a job because I have been out of work for ### years due to moving. I applied everywhere all over the city and applied for jobs. Today I met with a job coach and I applied for jobs everywhere and I try to apply and some are not hiring. And my job coaches are going to talk...
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom