Pray That I Find A Good Home To Purchase Asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please help me pray for ### I have been looking for over ### months ### need a miracle. ### need a safe place to stay, ### want to relocate to a new state as ### am struggling in many ways in the state ### live now, ### am not moving up here, ### can't find stable jobs, ### am unhappy, ### am living in ### apartment but the apartment is too small in bad condition and unsafe.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for me I'm still actively looking for a job. Pray strongly for me that I find a good job with the benefits I need asap that will give me opportunities and high pay. I'm looking to work in a good environment.
Replies
7
Views
416
Pray strongly for me that I find a good handyman to do a few things in my mother's home. Pray that I also find a cheaper garbage disposal to purchase asap.
Replies
11
Views
444
Pray strongly for me that I find a good handyman to do a few things in my mother's home. Pray that I also find a cheaper garbage disposal to purchase asap.
Replies
8
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom