Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about a negative experience I had with someone yesterday where it seemed like someone mistook my being kind for flirting with them when I was not at all. Please also pray for me about being irritable. I have been posting many times about experiencing spiritual warfare since I...
Replies
9
Views
305
Lord Jesus I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask for a shift as my mom has came back from her trip that you bind any witchcraft that she may have brought or done in another country. I say this because my mom was a former practicer of witchcraft for over 20 years, and I...
Replies
11
Views
301
Father, in the name of Jesus, I cry out for Your help. You are Jehovah Jireh my Provider and I declare that no weapon formed against my and my family's finances will prosper. Lord, every assignment of the enemy sent to rob, steal, drain, delay, or devour my or my family's resources I cancel...
Replies
10
Views
636
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom