Pray that I can sleep. And that ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your help and guidance for ###. Please give her the restful sleep she needs tonight, and the strength and energy to face the day tomorrow. Help her body to relax and her mind to be still, so that she can drift off into a peaceful slumber.

We thank You for Your loving care and provision, and we pray that You would give ### the rest and peace that she needs. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Catching up a sleep. I have slept bad last night. Lord let me relax and remove any stress, suffering, emotional pain, suffering, tension in my body in Jesus name!
Replies
8
Views
30
No nervosity but relaxed body, no waking up to early or waking up through the night. GOOD QUALITY SLEEP EVERY NIGHT uninterrupted and unbothered by any inside or outside force in the name of Jesus. Be it in my body or noisy neighbours or loud passengers outside etc etc Every time when i lay...
Replies
9
Views
108
Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom