Pray That I Am Stronger Emotionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get thoughts of extreme fear and anxiety and then I get emotional and scared and my head and heart hurt. I get afraid then of events. Pls pray that I let go of fear and anxiety and emotions attached to that. Pls pray that I am always protected and safe from everything.
Replies
8
Views
159
Pls pray that I am awarded the uni grant that I received last academic year. Pls pray that I am awarded this grant for the fall 2026 semester and spring 2027 semester. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
111
pls pray that i am awarded my TAship and grant money for the fall 26 semester and spring 27 semester. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom