Pray that I am strong enough to make ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearltiel

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray that I am strong enough to make a work decision tomorrow and that I follow God's will. Pray that I can correct my mistakes. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I ask you for help. I am facing potential eviction due to falling behind in rent. I’ve discussed my loss of income situation with the property manager and arranged to have a small amount of govt assistance to go directly to the property manager for rent. I’m...
Replies
7
Views
274
Please pray that I am strong enough to help my ### come out of difficult times. I have been helping my ### and taking him out of one crisis or the other. All sources of income are closed for my ###, there is only one door that is still open. Please pray that I am able to open that source of...
Replies
8
Views
424
Please pray those who feel weak say : I am strong.
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom