Pray that GOD will take me out of my misery.

Heavenly Father, please we ask today that you will touch and heal ### and remove all the misery from her and help her overcome her trials. Thank you for listening to us and helping her. In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. All things work together for the good of those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).



Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself to come to know You better, love You with all our heart, mind, and strength, and walk according to Your purpose You have placed on each of our lives. So that all things will work together for each of our good. Bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause each of our souls to prosper in the Word and Ways of God. Bless each of us to always agree with and walk in agreement with Your Word. Protect and keep each of us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God honor Isa. 54:17, Jer. 20:11, and 3 John 2 over each of our lives. Bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed, thought, or dreamed. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.
 
May the Lord Jesus take you out to dinner here on earth and in heaven.

May you see better and more blessed days.

I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain and terrified and purposeless. My life means nothing. Nothing matters, including me. I am not worth anything, I am a piece of trash. I guess you knew that when you left me decades ago. I cry out and am met with only silence. I know others...
Replies
8
Views
202
There's no reason for me to be here anymore. Please take me, just me, out. I'm ready to go.
Replies
8
Views
137
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care and want to help. Please reach out to a...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom