Pray that God will help me with my decision ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ain't interested in women or a girlfriend at all. I don't want to have a baby because a baby isn't me what I want.
Replies
7
Views
293
I am making a decision towards a step of faith to open up many new possibilities for me in my life and I ask for The Lord to confirm & bless this new step of faith that I am now taking to help myself in every area of my life and I ask for major anointed intercession and prayer for myself always...
Replies
13
Views
505
1) no pain in my body and no stress 2) i need to make right decision between two options in the next hour connected to something, it will impact important things
Replies
9
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom