pray that God will comfort me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Heavenly Father comfort and bless thy child. ### May you have peace and love. AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Lord God, 'increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side," (Psalm 71:21). Father in heaven, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, increase my greatness with Your glory, and comfort me on every side with Your lovingkindness. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
10
Views
279
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
7
Views
148
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
10
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom