Pray That Everything Gets Better And Not Worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Humble Prayer Partner
First thank you Father for keeping gas in my car. And keeping us fed.

I pray that I can obtain a job.

Seek stable housing.

Have peace of mind. And finish fixing my car. I've been praying for this but my prayers have gone unanswered. So please continue praying for my ### and my kids. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything gets better for everyone in my community.
Replies
9
Views
354
Please pray everything gets better for everyone in my community.
Replies
9
Views
307
Please pray that my Aunt ###’s health gets better and that God heals and protect her. Please pray that God comforts and protect my Grandma and her siblings. Please pray that I find job soon. Please pray that my relationships get better. Please pray I reach my goals this year. Please pray that...
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom