pray that ### and I have an amazing time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
pray that ### and I have an amazing time tonight and we hear each other in loving voices. pray that he and I are together soon pray he wants to move us into the house in ### rather than selling it so we can live together under one roof as a family.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord let peace rule in a bus. Some people are listening to music too loud, even on their earphones. I can hear 2-3 different musics and it is irritating. No loud talking or irritating talking. Catching a sleep. Amazing time today and the next 15 days everywhere I go. Beach holidays.
Replies
3
Views
186
I am going on a trip tomorrow. 1) Please pray that I will not overpack - only necessary things (15 days)...no lateness...everything on time...no panic/stress because it's the day before the trip and I have not packed all. 2) Pray that everything around the trip will be smooth, easy, good, ok...
Replies
3
Views
345
My old mother - fever, throat pain/inflammation, she could not sleep all night. Lord have mercy on her. Heal her immediately and bring relief in Jesus name. Also inflammation of eyes. Lord protect me and my whole family from any virus and harmful bacteria and any sickness and disease. Amen...
Replies
5
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom