pray that ### and I are together under one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
pray that ### and I are together under one roof living as a family very soon. I am very anxious to start our life together. He has things he needs to complete. pray that he gets us to ### by ###. we need to be a family
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are waiting on a credit check to come back. ### and I have been together for ### years and have a ### month old. Things have been hard because we haven’t been able to be under the same roof. We found a spot that is perfect and I’m hoping they call us back this week! Prayers for that and good...
Replies
9
Views
270
Please pray for my family and I. My husband lives out of state due to his job. Three years ago he took a job out of state without discussing it with me, he disliked his then boss and wanted to go back to his old job. He basically moved back to our old state and now has a house there. He comes...
Replies
10
Views
390
Last night I dreamt of entire relatives together under one roof and even my grandma was alive again talking to me. Some relatives looked young again. Then my grandma was asking me how I was doing? I remembered when family buried her when she hugged me and I started crying. My grandma was outside...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom