Pray ###'s addiction lifts ###Prayer Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrswhite18th

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is tired and wants to come home but satan is holding him in his addiction please pray for him his name is ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Satan the blood of Jesus is against you. I command you to release her husband in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare healing, deliverance and salvation upon his life in Jesus' name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver my son from addiction (smoking weed)
Replies
8
Views
222
Dear Lord please help my son ###'s trouble with the law come to a safe end please Lord help him come to you and let go of the lifestyle that has him in chains please Lord deliver him and let him have a good healthy life with you let him be a witness and use his testimony for your glory please...
Replies
7
Views
277
Whenever He sneaks a ### at night and lies and says He wasn't. It makes me wonder if He isn't really telling the truth about ### problem with lust for other Woman and pornography. Since my husband ### has lied to Pastors and I several times before about not doing it. Also He's on the road in a...
Replies
5
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom