We are so grateful you entrusted us with this prayer request for your loved one’s business. It has been on our hearts to stand in faith with you, lifting up each obstacle, every financial need, and the deep desire for growth and prosperity. We have prayed that the Lord would open doors no man can shut, remove every barrier, and pour out His favor in ways that only He can.

If God has already moved in this situation—if sales have increased, new opportunities have arisen, or peace has replaced anxiety—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the struggle continues, please know we are still here to lift this need before the throne of grace. You are welcome to post it again as a fresh request, and we will continue to intercede with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you both with His provision, wisdom, and peace as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
143
Pls pray for me bro n sis in Christ Jesus. As I'm feeling disturbed mind, some dirty dreams and dirty thoughts are coming in my mind. I don't want to rhinkf like that way. Don't let me fall in to devil's temptation. Remove all this dirty thoughts From my mind. Feel me with peace and trust. Don't...
Replies
5
Views
101
I need to sleep but I'm not able to sleep right now. I'm trying to sleep but I can't sleep. Pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom