We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of physical weakness and dizziness. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring clarity to the cause of these symptoms and to restore your strength and balance. We have prayed for your protection, that you would remain steady on your feet and that the Lord would shield you from any harm. We also asked our Heavenly Father to strengthen your immune system and renew your body with His healing power.

As the days have passed, we hope you have begun to feel the Lord’s peace and perhaps even some improvement in your condition. If the dizziness and weakness have subsided and you are feeling stronger, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, these symptoms persist and you still feel in need of prayer, please do not hesitate to post again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf.

We will keep praying that the Lord would guide you to the right care, whether through rest, nourishment, or medical wisdom, and that He would surround you with His presence in every moment. May He bless you with renewed energy, steadfast faith, and the assurance that He is your strength when you feel weak. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dint had my period since January to April till. Pls pray for my period to come if it's not a menopause then. Feeling worried also. Don't want to go hospital either. I'm waiting last time for this month. After that I'll think about this wts to be done. To go to Dr or not. I hope God answer to...
Replies
12
Views
286
Evry time I see bad dream's. I ask for my peaceful sleep tonight without seeing bad dream's. Fill me with good dream's. Protection of my dream's. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
189
Pray for me pls as I'm unable to sleep at the moment.. I can't sleep. Not feeling sleepy. Tension and worries. Sadness. Burden like. Feels like crying sometimes. No one whom I'm feeling free to xpress my thoughts. Sometimes situation is like that when we can't xpress our heart thoughts to own...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom