lizzie2

Good and Faithful Servant
For favourable good results and advice from my Doctor when she calls me this am Pray I don’t need medications for osteoporosis that it will be healed by God working with exercise and lifestyle changes Amen 🙏
 
For favourable good results and advice from my Doctor when she calls me this am Pray I don’t need medications for osteoporosis that it will be healed by God working with exercise and lifestyle changes Amen 🙏
Praying for you. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please Pray for healing from Neuropathy in feet ankles and legs. May The Lord bless you and your Household with Answered Prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Please Pray for healing from Neuropathy in feet ankles and legs. May The Lord bless you and your Household with Answered Prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Praying for full healing for you in your feet and ankles. God bless you and all your family Amen 🙏
 
Prayer Family Praise God! I requested prayer for healing the hernia on Monday so I wouldn't have to have surgery. I didn't have to have surgery. GOD IS GOOD!! Thanks Prayer Family. May the Lord bless you with Answered Prayer. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for full healing for you in your feet and ankles. God bless you and all your family Amen 🙏
And also your legs. I used to have foot pains and the Lord healed me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went into the apartment office today and I'm awaiting to hear back for my apartment recertification. Please pray that God already went before me and it works out in my favor. Please pray that me and my son won't lose our home. Please also pray that I recieve child support this week.
Replies
13
Views
118
Lord, guide all medical staff for my eye surgery ###. I pray for a relaxed mind, safe drives and successful, healthy and painless results. In Jesus' name amen.
Replies
17
Views
346
Lord, guide all medical staff for my eye surgery. I pray for a relaxed mind, safe drives and successful, healthy and painless results. In Jesus' name amen.
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom