Pray Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgluvrs3

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my relationship with ###, I love him with all my heart. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. ### will have eyes for no other woman but me. Bind our heart in the name of Jesus, ### will be madly in love with me, and our children. Boundaries will be placed around ### and anyone or anything trying to tear us away from what God has promised us..we will have a future and a hope in Christ Jesus! Jesus will do a mighty work in ###'s heart..God will get the Glory! Help me please..###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mate, Jesus doesn't force anyone to love anyone else. Jesus would never try to mind control your friend. Everyone has free will, it is a gift from God. God does not coerce.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my husband would stop drinking. By whatever means. His health his heart but please make him stop. I can’t deal with his mean hateful heart when he drinks or how he drinks in response to everything. I deserve better than this. I am not perfect but he is destroying my life. Help me...
Replies
10
Views
151
I am having an issue at work that I need prayer please. Please pray this all smooths out soon. Also, my neighbor lost her daughter to suicide a couple nights ago. Please pray as well. Thank you so much! GOD BLESS YOU!
Replies
11
Views
180
That my son ###'s pain from a falling on his leg and hand injury and healing from a numb hand in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom