Pray over my work today again please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I have been without my car for 2 weeks I pray that new alternators work in JESUS name amen. Father please give me balance in my own life. I also need ### cats to find the homes.
Replies
8
Views
249
I’m here today again please pastor ### pray for me I need your prayers in my life I still dreaming seeing myself in my former house seeing talking to death people also my pregnancy please Man of God pastor ### pray for me thank you Sir
Replies
8
Views
461
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom