Pray my ### and I get our ...

Pray my husband and I get our car fixed today in Jesus Name Amen🙏🏽💕🙏🏽 Bless my finances. Let no weapons form against my family shall prosper 🙏🏽
Sending prayers, friend. May the Lord provide for your family's every need as you trust in His ever-present care. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW BOWTIE AND BELL FOR ONE IF MY CATS GREATLY THAT HE IS OK WEARING WITH GREATLY MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE SLIVE INSIDE AND OUT NO WORRIES I GET A FINE ASS GREATLY EITH MY EARNED GRACE US SUFFICIENT THIS ISNT A WANT THIS IS A NEED GREATLY URGENTLY MY NEW...
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
82
Life in i get the right guy for me greatly urgently he comes first God designed way..Then i come first God designed wayyyyy someone im attracted to greatly that is a good thing for me greatlyyyyy 💕 desires dreams comes true..Life in ewwww not my Stepfather or anyone im related to shut the Beep...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,890
Messages
16,804,397
Members
650,369
Latest member
Astoollaenrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom