Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Desperate for money, I need money please, having enough to survive is keeping me in depression, having debts I feel like I am just living to pay off debts I know what I want to do, but the finances are holding me back, please pray I don't want to.keep living in survival mode and wondering if I...
Replies
7
Views
134
cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
158
Really needing money, need to I’ve overseas t live for products, supplements, peptides that I can’t get in country I live in, country I live in are to far behind, if I cat get money to do my desires then I can’t enjoy life and may end up bed ridden and living will be impossible, I am still...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom