Pray me for that I may get ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my height and that God restores what was stolen as consequences Greetings, I've been very short all my life, I tried to cope in many bad ways, for as long as I can remember, it weighs heavily on me every day and night, I can't take it anymore I feel like I am on the brink of suicide...
Replies
7
Views
264
Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
199
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom