Pray I will ### from her and very soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray I will ### from her and very soon please. I really miss her and need her thanks. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please allow me to hear from my girl friend, ### ### very soon. I miss and I love her. I want to be part of her life. Please allow me to hear from her soon via a phone call or text. Please open the windows of communication so we can fellowship together. I love her very much. Please...
Replies
9
Views
344
I am grateful for the roof over my head but I am sleeping in very uncomfortable positions. I need to relocate within the next two weeks from this place, please GOD, my health is being affected by my staying here spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Please touch and agree for my...
Replies
12
Views
254
Hello pastor or mam brother or sister praise the Lord Jesus hallelujah please vacant my toxic neighbour home they should leave their home very soon please set free us from neighbour please pray for us they should vacant their home ### ### Apartment ### very soon amen
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom