Pray I will find a job that money comes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayerplease

Disciple of Prayer
Pray I will find a job that money comes to me and that they don't foreclose on my condo Thursday. Pray the money will come and that I will get the money to pay my other bills too. My job ended without notice and I am ###, can't find a job. Pray I will find a job I won't lose the condo. Pray I will get the job at ### in ###. I also need a car. Thank you God Bless each of you that pray for me.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I may receive money immediately to pay my rent. As it is two months due now and my landlord is going to file for eviction. I have been looking for a new job. I lost my job a month ago. I’ve been on three interviews with the same company. Still nothing. I’ve tried everything. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
387
Heavenly Father, I am praying that I get rehired back to my old company whose contract was terminated because the team took a different direction. I applied for another position but with all honesty, I have no idea how it's done. In the same way that I applied for the previous position that I...
Replies
5
Views
201
Dear elohim I have no job, no money, and no one is hiring. My family is suffering for it. Help me get a job immediately so I can move. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom