Pray I Don't Lose ### To Another

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I am starting to feel careless about the man I love. This is the wrong attitude cause I love him and care for him so much. Yet I thank the Lord that he is helping me to have relaxation instead of worry and depression, it starts and it does not last too long which is great. However I feel stupid and careless and I don't want this. I worry what about if he really does have a partner. Please pray he was lying, just saying that cause he wanted to make me mad as we fell out and he blames me. Please pray I do not lose him. Maybe it is a good thing cause I know I will be praying for us to be together and be ready for it every day but maybe best if I don't think about him and look after myself.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Always pray for God’s perfect will to be done in your life… the safest place in The Whole Wide World is in the Will of God.

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

Stay Prayerful and Thankful,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

PS: There is Power in Prayer… Prayer Changes Things…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My landlord is coming tomorrow to discuss our lease. Pray that we don’t lose our house and I have too many people relying on me for this to happen. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
260
I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job, I made a mistake at work. I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
314
please pray I don't get fired today. I have been so stressed all weekend that I maybe fired today over something that happened on friday. I trused my team leader with my computer and I am worried she may have don't something to get me fired. Please pray that God will protect me from this...
Replies
11
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom