pray I be transferred to the city of complete ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

singletool46

Servant of All
pray I be transferred to the city of complete restoration. thank you. in JESUS name amen
 
(7) And seek (inquire for, require, and request) the peace and welfare of the city to which I have caused you to be carried away captive; and pray to the Lord for it, for in the welfare of [the city in which you live] you will have welfare. Jeremiah 29

Dear Father, please let Your Name be glorified on this person wherever this person is located. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has just completed her first year of university. Last year, she was not accepted into the school she had hoped and dreamed of attending. As a result, she has been very unhappy throughout this past year. She has decided to take the transfer exam as another opportunity to pursue her...
Replies
9
Views
208
🙌 Found Place, PTL, Questions Addressed, 🙌 Funds, Transferred -- 🙏 WISDOM to do a year term or pay extra per month for a HALF that Duration, Smooth E-sign, Grace to MOVE IN... 🙇🏻 Father I thank You and those who prayed I secure my own dwelling, You have given me hope to continue believing for...
Replies
10
Views
204
Lord Jesus thank you for every blessing in my life, This life, job... Family, health and everything. Forgive me for the moment i forget to be thankful. Lord Jesus.. You know transfers are going on...promotions are going on in my department. Lord i don't know which place to choose, where to go...
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom