Pray healing for ### not well sleeping ...

Humborne

Humble Servant of All
Pray healing for ### not well sleeping on floor can't afford a bed don't have no insurance or income help get lord she age ###
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Pray healing for ### not well sleeping on floor can't afford a bed don't have no insurance or income help get lord she ### yrs old
Lord we pray that a bed will be provided for ###. We pray that someone brings her a bed. We ask that you will send someone who has a spare bed to give it to her. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
288
Please pray healing and complete recovery for ###. That she’ll be ok and the Lord Has mercy on her and her loved ones.
Replies
5
Views
146
I’m ### from ###, my pet dog ### is ###yrs old female, she’s having severe shivering and health issue . Everyday she’s shivering and walking around the house continuously and not resting at all, not sleeping , continuously barking , we are unable to see her in pain and not able to do control...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom